Saturday, January 28, 2023

My beautiful granddaughter

 

I love her to bits. I had the pleasure of visiting her without any parental supervision this week. We played Gabby’s dollhouse all afternoon. It was amazing getting into her world of imagination. It brought back a flood of memories that I had playing Wests with my sister at her age maybe a little bit older. What a pure joy it was. Even thinking about it now brings a sense of calmness about me. 

Well, I have been doing my housework and I believe that I have my pain somewhat under control. I feel great right now and my apartment smells amazing. I have also been working on a little research into the course I hope to sign up for on the 16 of February if I get accepted to the University. I have also down loaded a program that I will use to record my lectures online. I have one class a week on Thursdays. I pray that this is my next journey that I am able to embark on. Well, God bless for now and keep safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment