Sunday, January 29, 2023

6 months on the 24

 


I can’t believe that it has been 6 months since I have had Noelle she fits into my life style very nicely. She is so gentle with my granddaughter it’s amazing she just loves children and she loves her mama. Noelle is independent yet loves to cuddle I can call her from anywhere in the apartment and ask her if she wants to cuddle and she will come running. I love her to bits I don’t know what I did without her I just love the company. Tomorrow I hope I hear that I have been accepted to the university or not. I pray that I do because I am board silly right now. I have done schoolwork since September and I need something to do. I have been ready the past few day which is good but I love using my mind to solve problems. Well, I am going to stop for now I’ll write later god bless keep safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment