Friday, January 27, 2023

Nature’s wonders

 

A picture of my jacket close up macro of a perfect tiny snowflake. To think that there are never two the same isn’t that amazing. What a journey I have been on I continue to roll in the A’s on my assignments. I only have two more assignments to be marked but I am sure that they will make me wait even though I have my marks in to the university I pray. So far I have turned it over to the lord and I am not trying to take my will back. I only have a few more days before I hear from the admissions committee I am trying to be patient but I am so excited about hearing from them. I hope I don’t have to wait too long. I think classes start again at the beginning of February. Anyway let go let god and I pray everyone keeps safe. My youngest son and family all ended up with COVID. May god bless you and keep safe please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment