This is a picture of a few years back he was but a shell of himself today. He passed away Friday, December 3rd, 2021 at 6:20 pm home to the Lord away from this world and the pain he was in. My sister didn't even have the decency to call me it was my mum who notified me saying how sorry she was to learn about my dad passing and even she was shocked when she found out that my sister hadn't told me. I really don't care if I don't hear from either one of them again. Everything I did for my sister in helping my mum so she wouldn't have to I give up on them. I really do I am so disappointed with their behaviour. I'm tired now and should really go to sleep and try and forget about them. I don't know what I would say to them even if I did talk to them now.
Saturday, December 4, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment