Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I want to run away

 I took my mother to her appointments yesterday what a challenge you have to know my mother to understand she has no filters and can be very rude extremely so and everyone was bending over backwards for her. Even me but she told me I was basically pissed of and I was at her behaviour it was embarrassing. She fell last night in her apartment and has hurt her back further than what it is. This is the third fall in three weeks one fall breaking her left shoulder. Not good. I wonder if she is having TIAs. I just want to run.

N. I know it's not the way to think know. It's not to think but I have health issues but it's just the wauI feel. She hasn't been a nice person all her life. Keep safe and God bless. I'll write more later.



No comments:

Post a Comment