Saturday, December 4, 2021

I didn't sleep too bad

 I'm at peace with my father's passing. He had a strong belief in God in my heart, he has carried him home. So I'm as happy as I can be. Still very disappointed with my sister though but it is what is. Let's see if she calls me this morning or when she calls me or if she calls me. I'm not interested in talking with her. I may be acting childishly but I have never felt like I was part of the family the only people that made me feel like family is all dead now and that was my grandmother my mum's my uncle my mum's brother and my dad. 

I should be working on my grandson's blanket and try and get it finished. Then finish off my other grandson's blanket than my granddaughters. Busy busy busy. 


Well, I think that is about it, for now, I'll write again another day. God bless and keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment