Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Today is dad’s funeral

 I like calling it his celebration of life. Both my boys are going to be pallbearers they are honoured. I'm proud of them for stepping up when asked. They are good boys I'm so proud of them. My sister's children are not able to make it due to the weather.  It will be a long day and emotional for my sister. I'm at peace still thank the Lord for that. But then my sister hasn't asked me to do anything involving my dad. She is executor POA of health and finance. That's the way they wanted it. 

I have been working on my grandchildren's blankets yesterday and this morning. Trying to keep busy and not think too much. My mother on the other hand has been deceitful with me. She fell again yesterday and had to call the ambulance to come and get her up. Not good. She wanted me to come and stay overnight with her and I said I couldn't with my dad's funeral today. I can't help her much with my own back. So she asked if I could come and help her tonight. Only to find out that she has been exposed to COVID which she neglected to tell me. Nice. She is to self isolate till the 14. I wasn't impressed and I don't know my sister and mother both don't take COVID seriously. My sister had all her facts wrong as well. So I did a lot of sleuthing myself and found out the true facts. My mother had the nerve to tell me that her care worker dosing have COVID at all they had it all mixed up in the office. Not true I phoned myself and found out. 

Well here is a picture of my one grandson's blanket so far. 


God bless and please keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment