Friday, June 12, 2020

Not sure what to call this post?


Do I call it Day 87 or Day 1 of Stage 2? Maybe I should just stop counting now altogether and start living life as if we were back to our new normal. I had a wonderful day yesterday with my granddaughter is amazing. It was a great day I was able to get down on the floor and play with her read to her. I just loved it. She is so special. I wish my grandsons were as close as my granddaughter so I could see them more. They just bring me so much joy.
My Granddaughter
My youngest Grandson
My oldest Grandson
I just love them all to bits. They are all so special and growing so fast. My Granddaughter is 10 months now. My youngest Grandson is 7 and a bit months and my oldest Grandson is almost 4 years old. He will be starting school in September, it's hard to believe it seems just like yesterday he was born. 
I was even able to spend a bit of time with my Grandfurbaby as well Vern. He's a beautiful yellow lab of my granddaughters. 
Vern and my Granddaughter
In this pic he is all tired out from retrieving. He was a little crazy when I first got there he thought it was all about him then once I took him out he calmed right down. He's a big boy for 7 months. Both my granddaughter and him grew up together he is amazing with her. 
Well, I guess I'll write later it was an amazing day. Keep safe everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment