Sunday, June 14, 2020

Day 3 of Stage 2

We actually went to the mall yesterday it was busy people there checking out what was open. They have removed all the seats in the mall so for me it was difficult to be there as I can't walk very far without sitting down and I only had my cane, not my walker. It would have been nice that they had single handicap chairs spaced out throughout the mail for the handicap to be able to sit down. That's my only complaint I have really. Lots of hand sanitizer. It was interesting I do have to say. So I'm pretty sore this morning. Just waiting till 4 to take my meds.
The church is opening up today with two services in the morning so we can keep up with the social distancing. It will be nice to get to church again. It has been okay watching it but to go and worship with others will be nice. I'm planning on riding my bike there and then over to my sisters. It will be a nice day I'm going to the 8:30 service this morning so I'm not sure if I'll go back to sleep or not maybe. It was an interesting day. I just checked the stats and I'm not going to record them but it looks like things are starting to slow down. I hope opening places up doesn't bring on a second out brake. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment