Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Day 84 June 12 is our reopen day

I guess I should specify our stage 2 reopen day. Things will be a little back to normal. I've had a good sleep so far I should really not be writing and go back to sleep. I had a productive day I helped mow the lawn. I'm sore but at least I have reason to be sore. I'm going to pay for it in the morning. It's supposed to be another nice day I'm looking forward to it.

I love mowing the lawn I always have. It looks so nice a freshly mowed lawn. I think this Friday I'll restart my count or stop counting altogether. Oh, I'm sore every part of me. It should be interesting the reopening of the city can't wait. It makes me feel better mentally knowing that everything is going to be a new norm. I don't think that we will ever go back to the way things were. Well, I guess I best go to sleep and start a fresh day in the morning. Keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment