Monday, June 8, 2020

Day 83 Of the this awful life we live

I'm trying to keep positive but the walls feel like they are closing in. I guess that is why I try and spend so much time outside taking pictures to cheer myself up and see the beauty in the world around us during this lockdown. 
I have enjoyed this time of year with all the new flowers blossoming. Each day something new unfolds. Thank goodness the flowers have ignored the lockdown, quartine, or whatever you want to call this pandemic situation. I should really go back to sleep as I didn't sleep very well last night as usual. My mind is running a mile a minute. I should probably look into calling my psychiatrist and getting an appointment or phone appointment. Phone appointments are not the same. 
I still haven't heard from the neurosurgeon yet. I don't even know when they are starting their appointments back up. All I know is that I'm still suffering in pain with my back and would like some answers. When will this ever end? I know I keep asking this question but I don't seem to be getting any answer. It feels like a police state that we have found ourselves in worldwide. How did this happen? We have lost all freedom. Damn this pandemic. Enough for now I'll try and let go of this and just live my life and not think about it. Everyone just work on trying to keeping safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment