Thursday, September 12, 2019

Up early again this morning

I went to bed early like I said I would but I was still up twice in the night my pain wakes me up and I'm sore this morning. I feel like I walked a million miles yesterday and I didn't but I was up early yesterday as well it was a long day. I had the same dream last night as I did the night before and they are crazy dreams of the past and present mixed together and not good dreams either. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. I don't have any plans yet. I did phone my psychiatrist to see if I could get in to see her so hopefully, I will hear from her today. My mind isn't doing so good lately and I need to talk some things out with her and see about getting my medication adjusted again. I was much better before she started messing with my medication. Why fix something if it's not broke. I have some major reading to do today I just haven't been able to focus on reading the past few days. My mind is all over the place.
What should I do this morning? I know I need to practice some guitar there is also a chance that my walker is in so I might be able to pick that up today. I don't really want to go anywhere though. Still trying to figure out where we will go for a vacation it would be nice to getaway. Where would be a good place to go? Hubby hasn't been anywhere outside of Ontario and we will hopefully have our passports by Christmas and it would be nice to go somewhere warm. It would be nice to spend it with family but I can't see that happening. They haven't in the past so why do I think it's going to change this year it won't. My family has written me off which I'm not to sure why but they have. I guess I must be a bad person the same as my hubby his family have written him off. The only one that would have anything to do with us was his brother and he has passed away.
My sinuses are quite congested still and have been that way for a few weeks now. I think it's my smoking that has caused that. I don't know what to do? I'm really at a loss. What is the matter with me? My family makes out that there is nothing wrong but yet they, I don't know. I guess I shouldn't dwell on it because it will only drive me crazy. I gave my stepson a choice to get his own place or start paying us rent hoping that he would move out and that hasn't worked. He doesn't seem to be going anywhere. The price of rents is crazy in the city right now. The apartment that I used to rent which was 950 when I left for a two-bedroom is now going for 1460 which is crazy. We pay 1200 for a full house in a better part of town. Well, I guess I should stop, for now, and I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment