Friday, September 13, 2019

Well it's Friday the 13th and a full moon

I'm up early again this morning sore and can't sleep. Just having my coffee and smoke and writing. It's my quiet time for me when no one else is up and moving around. Hubby is actually hogging the bed. He likes to snuggle and get close to me in the night he only weighs 120 pounds but he does take up the bed lol. I might lay down again if I do I'll probably go into the spare room and read for a while or sit here at the kitchen table one or the other. I haven't heard about my walker yet so I don't know if it is in. I was pretty sore last night I'm a little better this morning thank goodness.
I have started playing Fortnite on the PS4 it is addictive. I've only played in 3 matches the first one I didn't do to bad the other two I was lousy at. I also practiced some guitar last night but I was pretty sore so I only got about 23 minutes in and I wasn't playing that great. I'll have to do some more today. I should really go back to bed and try and get more sleep. I have taken my medication so that will help with my pain. I don't know what I'm going to do this weekend I'll have to see what the plans are. I don't really want to go out with my family but I probably should. Well, I guess I'll stop, for now, and I'll write later. I have an appointment with my psychiatrist next week on Wednesday which will be good. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my medication straightened out.

No comments:

Post a Comment