Wednesday, September 11, 2019

I have been planning a trip to New York City

So far that is all I have done this morning since I got up filled in more of our passport application forms and seeing what there is to see in Manhattan. There are tons of things to do. I'm just waiting now for my mum to pick me up to go to her doctor's appointment. I've had my coffee and breakfast now it's just hurry up and wait. I didn't practice my guitar yet today I'll do that a little later. It's fun planning a trip I don't think we want to go in the wintertime so I'm not sure when we will go. I think we should go and see the lights at Christmas time there. I want to go from the 19th of December to the 2nd second of January. I don't think I can convince hubby to go then. I think it would be nice to getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment