Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Up bright and early this morning

I don't feel too bright this morning though. I had a terrible nights sleep last night up pretty well every hour. I'm sore and tired. My mum wants me to go to her doctor's appointment with her this morning it's at 9:30 her back is giving her a lot of trouble and she is too proud to use a walker or cane which she has both so I said that I would go with her. I need to make an appointment with my psychiatrist I have been pretty depressed. I think it's the weather and pain that I'm in plus the fact that it gets darker earlier I don't know I just need to talk and get myself straightened out. I had the strangest dreams last night lots of old memories from my childhood coming back to me and they didn't make any sense.
I went out with my good friend yesterday and had a nice time. It was good to see her. She is going to New Orleans next week in competition with her singing group I hope they do well. Anyway, it was nice seeing her. She had some running around to do then we got coffee and went back to her place and talked she is a good friend. I'd like to go back to bed but I best not because I won't get up in time for my mum. Maybe get some guitar practice in this morning before I go. We will see how it goes. I did get my practice in yesterday which was good I practiced outside it didn't go too bad. Well, I guess I'll stop for now and maybe write later.
Oh, last night I was planning a trip to New York City with my hubby he said he would like to go. Me I would rather go somewhere south. So I printed off the passport applications and started looking up the cost of the trip. He wants to go for two weeks and we're looking at around 5000 dollars for the trip. It was neat to do and it did take my mind off my back. Now it all boils down to money for the trip. We would take a train there I'd like to go for Christmas. We will see it all depends on if I get the back pay from disability or not. We might be able to go. It would be nice to getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment