Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Can't do anything right

I'm tired and sore and fed up I just want out of this life right now. I spent the day with my mum and it was mentally and physically draining so I'm not in the mood for my husband right now and his kid. I just wish everyone would leave me alone.
I guess that is all I have to say on that matter and I probably shouldn't say any more.
I can't believe it has been 18 years since 9/11. It just seems like yesterday that it happened. Really it makes my problems seem very very small. It was devastating. Something I'll never forget. My heart goes out to the families and friends who lost loved ones. Please forgive my earlier rant on this day. I leave it in my post to show that my mind is not all there. I did remember a moment of silence today and I pray for the families. In the planning of my trip to New York, I want to go to the site and give my respect to the ones that were taken from us to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment