Saturday, August 17, 2019

I'm tired and sore this morning

I had a terrible night's sleep hubby was all over the bed. I did get out to see my granddaughter yesterday but not with my mum. That's a whole other story. My daughter in law came in a picked me up it was wonderful my granddaughter is so cute. I didn't get many pics only one but I did get to hold her all day it was great. That is probably why I'm so sore today but that's ok it was worth it. I loved the snuggle time that I had with her.
Now my mother. Well, Thursday I spent the day with my mum and she was very aggressive with her driving, verbally abusive with the other drives so what happened after she dropped me off didn't surprise me. Through three stories that she has told so far, we have been able to piece together her story we think but we will probably never get to know the full story. Anyway on her way home from dropping me off she got into an altercation with another woman. My mum told me that this other woman she almost hit was crossing the street my mother hooked her horn at her and the woman came over and grabbed through her open window her cane and was threatening to hit her car with it. The police were called and my mother was charged. My sister's story was similar except my mother was read her right's. My nephew story was that mother got out of the car and tried to remove earbuds on this woman and the woman phoned the police and told them that my mother had assaulted her. Then she talked to me again and said that she wasn't charged just read her right's and that the other woman was at fault. So what do you believe my mother has a tendency to lie. I don't know what to believe and this is one of the reasons that I don't really want to have anything to do with her but she is 84 years old now and has no filter at all. Maybe this will slow her down I don't know. As my Rita would say who has passed away now Not my circus, Not my monkeys.
Well, I think I'm going to go back to bed I'm sore and can't take this sitting I need to feel better if I'm going to head into this day somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment