Friday, August 16, 2019

I'm plan on going out to see my Granddaughter today

I'm back talking to my family again I couldn't live without them I have settled down and I'm not doing as bad. It's amazing what depression can do to you and how it affects me. I close right down when I am depressed and end up hurting myself more than hurting anyone else. My mum is taking me out hubby thinks I'm crazy for taking her to see my granddaughter but she wants to see her great-granddaughter as well. I just hope she doesn't make a scene.
I had a great sleep last night and I'm feeling pretty good this morning. My back feels pretty good this morning. I can't believe we are halfway through the month now where has the time gone. I see the neurologist on Monday about my back and see what he says. I want to ride a horse again so bad I have someone that will go with my a friend down the street so it will be interesting to see what he says. My legs are very restless today and that doesn't help my back at all.
We have the windows open right now and a nice cool breeze just blew in. I'm sitting drinking my coffee feeling pretty good about myself right now. I did my devotional reading this morning so now I'm going to do some music transcription. Working on another song that I want to learn. I haven't been practicing the guitar the past few days I really have to get back at it again. I'm at a standstill not really learning anything new just trying to keep up with what I have learned so far. I need to do a bit of housework this morning before I head out as well. I'll write again later or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment