Sunday, August 18, 2019

Well not to much going on

I didn't do much yesterday but get my hair cut. I did travel on the city bus and that's a big deal for me. I'd rather walk to where I want to go but I thought I would try an adventure instead. It wasn't too bad. Many strange people travel the bus though it was a little weird and interesting. I went to bed early last night as I didn't sleep to well the night before so I'm up bright and early this morning. Going to do some reading this morning maybe finish the book I'm reading and start another one. I woke several times in the night last night as my back and legs were killing me. Not sure what else I'm going to do today, tomorrow I see the neurologist see what he says about my back I don't know how he can make any new suggestions as they haven't done another MRI of my back and I know it is worse then it was before. I'm not only having left leg sciatica but right leg now which wasn't as bad. Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to live with it. I just don't want to end up in a wheelchair. I did see my mum and sister yesterday for a short period of time and that was plenty enough for me. They were going to take me out for coffee but they were both in a mood not feeling well and neither was I so I didn't get in the car with them and let them go off on their own but I did run into them again at the mall what's the chances of that. My mother wanted me to vacuum out her car yesterday after I told her that my back was bad and then got upset that I wouldn't do it. I'll have to take the bus tomorrow or my bike to the doctors I haven't really thought about how I'm going to get there I was going to walk but the way my back is right now I don't think I can. Well, that is enough nonsense for now I'll write again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment