Tuesday, August 20, 2019

I was looking over an old post from 10 years ago.

Very interesting I can't believe that I have kept this blog since May 2009. It's nice to look back and see how I have progressed. I no longer see a psychiatrist anymore.  We have an understanding that if I need her then I'll call and make an appointment. So far so good. I still take my medication daily and it helps me, I don't think that I can live without it. It's been a long hard journey and it hasn't ended. If you had told me that it would take 12 years to get where I am now I probably wouldn't have made it. I took it one day at a time and even one minute at a time when I had too. I'm on my third husband now and we have been married for 5 years together 10 known each other for 12. He has seen me at my worst and still loves me. It's hard to believe that I have met another soul mate. I wonder how many soul mates can you met in your life. My first husband was a convenience to get me out of a really bad abusive home life. Now I'm independent and strong. Well, stronger then I was. I wouldn't want to do this life over again I tell you once is enough. Well, hubby is up and sitting with me while I blog oblivious to what I'm writing I should really spend some time with him. I'll write again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment