Tuesday, August 20, 2019

I emailed my family doc last night

I asked for a repeat MRI don't know if I'll get it or not, I can only ask. No one seems to have any interest in my back and what is wrong with it. I'm sore and tired and tired of being sore. Mind you I'm not to bad this morning for a change. I did a lot of walking yesterday which is good for me keeps me moving. I can't remember if I already mentioned this yesterday but he did say that I could get on a horse again if I can get up on one. If there's a will there's a way and I'm determined. It's early this morning I was up at 5am I guess my usual time. I had a pretty good sleep last night I only got up once which was nice. I'm not sure what I'm doing today other than housework and read. I should really practice the guitar I keep saying that and never do. I don't want to lose what I have learned so far.
It's still dark out right now it is darker later in the morning and earlier at night now. I guess what I'm saying is the days are getting shorter. I'm not doing to bad with it this year so far it usually gets me into a depression but I'm working hard at not getting that way. Trying to find things that will keep me busy during the day time and not think about it. Well, hubby is stirring right now probably up for a bathroom break. He's been up early the past few mornings as well. I'm just having my morning coffee and going to do some reading still haven't finished the book yet but I should today only 30% more to read then I'm done. Actually less then that only 21 more pages to go and I'm done, I don't know what I was thinking. Hubby went back to bed it's too early for him in the mornings. Well, that's about it, for now, I'll try and write a little bit later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment