Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Reading A Game Of Thrones

I'm enjoying it. We don't get it here in Canada on Netflix that is what we watch as I don't have cable or regular TV. I do more reading then I do watch TV anyway. I came across the books at the library ebooks that is as I only read ebooks from the library and kobo. I'm too cheap. We went out today and hubby got his hair cut it looks good. He's been going to the same barber for I don't know how long. I also heard back from the family doctor and I made an appointment to go and see her next week to get my MRI ordered. I also talked to a friend and we are going horseback riding next week sometime. Just waiting to hear from the stables to find out when a good time is for them. I'm hoping next Tuesday sometime. I also changed the bed and did two loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom and did up the dishes. I've been busy today. A good day I feel very productive. I still need to find some time to practice a little guitar not today as it's late and my back is sore but tomorrow. It's supposed to rain so it will be good to stay home and relax and read and practice the guitar. I'm going to do some more reading right now and then go to bed I'm tired. Well, I write again tomorrow that's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment