Saturday, August 24, 2019

I don't know what I'm doing today

I don't know what I'm doing my mind is racing and I can't seem to stop it. Well, I did go back to bed so I'm picking up where I left off. I feel a bit better now. My mind isn't racing as much right now and I don't feel as tired. I still don't know what I'm doing today. Just having a coffee right now. My sinuses are bothering me still. I think that is what is making me so tired. I should give my sister a call and see what she is up to and then do a little reading. I think I'm going to have to take it easy today. I'm supposed to go horseback riding on Tuesday but we will see they can only fit us in at 8:30 in the morning which isn't a problem for me except I'll be sore before I start. Not sure what time my friend what's to go so I'm just waiting to hear back from her. Well, I guess I should stop now and write again later on or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment