Friday, August 23, 2019

Don't ask me what I did yesterday

I didn't do much but read. A Game Of Thrones is about 1500 pages so I did a lot of reading. I have read for about 14 hours so far and I'm 30 percent through the book. I have fallen asleep a couple of times with it open so I don't know if that adds to the hours that I have read or not. I'm tired this morning I should have really gone back to sleep but my back and legs were killing me when I got up to go to the bathroom so I decided that it was time to get up. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today read, of course, I am enjoying the book. Otherwise, I'm not too sure. I'm still waiting to hear back about horseback riding next week. I have been looking into walkers and wheelchairs to see what is covered under my plan. I can submit it and see if they will cover them. Well, just a short note, for now, not really too much to say. I'm just having my coffee right now. I don't know what I'm going to do maybe go back to bed and sleep some more once I have my coffee it's just after 5am I was up at a quarter to 5 this morning got my meditation done and next is to read. I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment