Thursday, August 22, 2019

It only rained yesterday for a little bit

The rest of the day was beautiful. I went out with my mother. It was a stressful visit as she wanted to get a dashcam for her car and she couldn't grasp the new technology and was too uncertain how to use it. I asked her why she wanted one but she felt she needed one after the last incident she had with her car and the crazy girl that attached her car. I asked her how many times would she had used it and she said only once. I said why get one then what was the chances of her ever needing it again, so she took it back. I'm tired this morning up to midnight reading last night I'm really getting into A Game Of Thrones it's not a bad book. I think I enjoy the book more then I would the series on TV. That's the way I usually find it that I enjoy the book more than the movie or show. I'm still waiting to hear back from the stables about riding next week I still hope to go on Tuesday if I hear from them. I'm up early this morning again I'm hoping to get some work done around the house today it's supposed to be nice again today, I'm just drinking my coffee I should go back to bed but I really don't feel like it right now though. Well, I guess it's about it, for now, I'll write again later on or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment