Thursday, July 18, 2019

Well the house sold

Go figure that's the story of my life right now. I don't think it will ever work out. I need to find a place in the country to get out of this town and away from it's crazy people. I'm ready for a move and a change again but I'm not going to give up we will find something somewhere. I had a strange sleep last night I'm not fully rested this morning but I have so much to do it's crazy. Just little things to keep my day occupied but they do take time. My day's are full I don't know why people have a problem with retirement and being bored I don't. I have gotten so much done now that I'm retired it's great. It looks like it's going to be another beautiful day. I should really get a start on it. I'm not getting things done just sitting here so I guess I'll stop for now and write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment