Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Well I checked my blood work

My overall blood work isn't too bad. My HbA1C was 6.9 it should be below 6 but it was down from the last time I had it done which was 7.1 slowly it is coming down. I'm trying to be good with my sugars and losing weight. I have lost 10 pounds and I'm not eating as much junk well I'm not eating any junk. I went for coffee with my mum yesterday and I don't know I just hope I can get out of town to the country. She's just not the easiest person to talk to about life. She feels I should leave my hubby that's not what I was getting at yesterday when I was talking to her. She wants to see me on my own without anyone. I'm tired of the control that she tries to have over everyone. Anyway, I feel pretty good this morning for a change. It rained last night sometime the pavement is wet. I did get to practice my guitar yesterday morning I should do the same this morning as well. Well, I'll sign off for now and write later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment