Friday, July 19, 2019

I thought we had a bit of hope

The house sat on Kijiji that we were hoping to get for a few days not sold but it's gone now. Well, we will just have to look for another one. I had a great sleep last night lots of silly dreams but they were good dreams in a sence. I dreamt about a friend that had passed away a few years ago it was nice to see her. That's one thing I haven't been doing is dreaming about my second husband that passed away sort of miss him they were always good dreams. I don't know if that sounds silly or if I'm finally settled now in my life that I don't need to see him in my dreams anymore.
I had to buy my hubby another wedding ring as his shank on his old one was almost worn through and ready to break so it needed to be replaced. He is pleased with the one that we got and he picked it out himself as he did the first one. I also picked up the game Sims 4 for the PS4. I do like my games.
It's garbage day today and I was able to go through my kitchen cupboards and clean out a shelf of old food. It's such a waste it's a shame I'm not going to let that happen again. I still have a few more things to go from the cupboards it's crazy. I'll have to be more careful with my shopping and not buy things we don't need. Well, that's about it for now I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment