Wednesday, June 26, 2019

I don't feel like I slept at all

I think it's allergies that I have of some sort or another. I just can't seem to get enough sleep these past few days. I have been sleeping in till 7 or so each day and going to bed around 11. The weather has been wonderful and I have been enjoying the days I just lack energy that's all. I need to take something for the allergies. I'll do that shortly. Well, I had a good sleep dreamt about I don't know what. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today housework of course but after that, I'm not sure. I think I'll just take it easy today and relax see what my hubby wants to do. I have to stop spending money but I don't know. Just sitting and having my coffee for now and then do some reading. It tastes good this morning. It's going to be another nice day I'm looking forward to it. Well, just a short note for now I'll try and write later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment