Thursday, June 27, 2019

I ended up having a great day yesterday

I went down to the hospital to have lunch with the girls from work it was great. A lot of changes in the department or I guess I should say in the office. The new girl likes to change things around. I'm glad I'm out of there now and retired. It was nice seeing everyone they haven't changed. I slept well last night for a change we put on the central air it was cold this morning getting up I've shut it down for now. I think it is warmer outside then it is in. I am not sure what I'm going to do today. I didn't practice my guitar yesterday at all so I have to make sure that I do it today for a while. I wanted to start a new lesson as well. Still waiting to see if we get the house or not probably not but we will have to wait and see what happens. I'm not getting my hopes up at all. We are talking about quitting smoking again or trying to I think we should my hubby's breathing isn't getting any better and my sinuses are a mess plus it costs so much it's terrible. I know I've had it. Well, I'll stop for now and write again later or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment