Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I've been tired this today

I didn't get as much guitar practice as I would have like today but I'm doing some this evening. My back is killing me today and I just don't have any energy. I'm going to try my best I'm not playing too good this evening I'm tired. Two weeks of the same songs is a bit much tomorrow I start a new lesson and I need one to keep me interested. I saw my mum today and did some grocery shopping, not too much just a bit. We needed a few things like milk, bread, coffee, tea, and sugar, so I was able to pick them up today. We also went to the park I don't understand why I'm so tired. We went to bed early last night maybe I'm a little dehydrated and my sugars are up I don't know. I should check my sugars and see what they are. My sugar is 14.9 not good at least I know what is wrong with me. I have to stop the sweets I guess and try and get my sugars under control. I better stop for now and I'll write later well tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment