Sunday, May 26, 2019

Tired this evening I wonder why lol

Had a busy day up early at 5 and saw my mother today as well. Practiced the guitar not very successfully today but I did practice hopefully tomorrow will go much better. It was probably because I was tired that I had problems. Early to bed tonight. I did get the sun today I was only out for half an hour and boy can I feel it this evening. I'm sure the fresh air and sun is making me tired tonight as well but what a beautiful day. It was a good day enjoyed it. I like it when I can get everything done that I want. Well just a short note now 9:18 pm and I plan on doing a little reading started a new book today by James Grippando 'A Death in Live Oak' good book so far fast read. Well I'll stop for now write again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment