Monday, May 27, 2019

Up at five again this morning

Stomach is a little up set don't know why. Felt fine when I first got up. Been up almost an hour doing my readings bible chapter and guitar theory. Also figured out the daily chess problem on chess.com. Usually I have to get a little bit of help when doing the puzzle not today. I hope that is the way my day is going to go. All my problems solved easily. That would be nice. Had a good sleep last night don't really remember my dreams but that's ok I usually don't want to as they are strange. I hope my guitar practice goes well today maybe I'm try to play to fast right now and I should slow down a bit on my song go for accuracy instead of speed, makes sense doesn't it. I have two days left before I start my new lesson. I usually spend 15 minutes on playing my lesson and 15 minutes of review. When I start my new lesson this week I think I can stop reviewing the open strings and work on the notes more that should help. I'm getting there it just takes practice. I have been practicing for four weeks now. But since I have keep a log on my phone with an app, I have practiced a total of 13 hours so far. Started the app on May 18th keeping track of my time spent practicing, my great nephews birthday. That should be easy enough to remember. I've been very serious about my practice this time around and it seems to be paying off. It all takes time. Well I'm going to do some writing on my novel then when hubby gets up I'll practice the guitar I don't think he'd be to happy if I started at six am.

No comments:

Post a Comment