Sunday, May 26, 2019

Had a great sleep went to bed to early

Up early this morning and so is hubby he never gets up this early ever. He even made the coffee this morning. I haven't had coffee made for me in a long time. It only 5 am and I'm starting my day. We had a nap yesterday when it was raining and I slept on and of in the evening. This might be a two pot of coffee morning. Had strange dreams last night which is normal for me. They were at least by the water which was ok beautiful view. I love it when I dream of the beach. Contacted Otis's new owner and he sent pictures he takes him everywhere with him to the beach and that was probably when I dreamt of the beach, to work and the pet store. He took him to his parents and he got along with their dog. He is very happy and so is his new owner. He does a lot more then what he used to do with me. They are a perfect fit. I'm so happy I couldn't do much because I'm so limited with my back. I'm so happy and sad and miss him so much but it wasn't fair to him. Well just a quick note for now I'm sure I'll write again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment