Sunday, April 28, 2019
Well another day has started
I'm just making coffee and I'm going to write a bit. I seem to write better in the morning and when I mean writing I have started another novel to write. I started then one a while ago as well but now that I have completed my first book I can focus on this one now. It's more a children's book or young adult I think. I have a bit of running around to do today as well so that is good I'll be able to get my walk in which I didn't yesterday. It's supposed to be nicer today not as cold as it was yesterday. I had a good sleep last night I was only up once in the night for a change. Silly dreams though but that's not new. I don't think I'll go out with my family today as in my mother and sister. I'll do my walk and stay home and write. I'm happy today and have been for the past week or there about. I find having my days organized really helps. I feel blessed today I have been reading a Psalm a day I enjoy reading the bible always have. I find it gives me inspiration. Just putting it out there. I have read the Old Testament I don't know how many times now and the gospels as well. I struggle with the rest of the New Testament I don't know why but I do. I have read the whole bible though. I enjoy reading and I will read anything mostly fiction though because I'm not into read about the news. Some times I think I should be I just find the news depresses me. I guess I should be more up to date on my news but I just can't get into it. Well I should stop for now I'll journal again later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment