I've done my reading, writing, journal and guitar practice. Plus I even went out for coffee with my mum and sister. The only things I haven’t done is go on FaceBook or walk today. It was too cold to walk. I have still done approximately 26 km this week. I put in 20 minutes on the guitar today. Still practicing the same two pages. I'd like to move on but Wednesday is the start of my new lesson. I'm not going to rush through the lessons like I have in the past. One step at a time.
I bought something today. I had to throw out my summer purse yesterday it was a Guess purse the only brand name item that I own other then electronics. So I bought a new one yes another Guess purse this one is a little more practical and sturdy it shouldn't fall apart like my last one did. So I'm still sticking with my minimalistic life style I got rid of one before I bought another, plus it was on sale 30% off. I also sold one of my lens for my camera in which I had two of the same and got twice as much for it then what I paid because I had bought it second hand. The money I made off of that paid for my purse. Well I thought I would write early tonight I'll probably read for the rest of the evening maybe watch a little TV and rest my back. I'll write again tomorrow.
Saturday, April 27, 2019
I've done all my chores I have the evening to myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment