It feels good I would like to read it over once maybe when I finish the book I'm reading no I guess I should set aside some time each day to go through and read my novel just to make sure that everything is in order and all my silly mistakes are taken care of. I'm afraid to let anyone else read it. I know that is silly but that's the way I feel. I guess I need to let it go and now work on getting it published. I think that is the hardest part.
I had a good sleep last night stupid dreams of course but that's ok I'm used to them. Sometimes they set my mood for the day and that is what seems to be happening this morning. Well I'm just not going to let it. I have some running around to do today not much my usual walk. It will get me out and some fresh air. I look forward to my walks.
Well I get to start my next novel now and work on it. So many stories to tell.
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment