Sunday, April 28, 2019

I decided to journal earlier then evening time.

Got my walk in with my hubby. The wind was cool outside but I was able to get all the groceries that we needed today. I got everything done early today practiced my guitar, my reading and even wrote 2 pages in my novel. Two more days I'll be able to start my new guitar lesson. I have been practicing 20 minutes a day. I have a timer on my phone so I time myself. I know I'm a little anal but I can't help it. I need routine in my life and my mind hasn't been wandering like it was. I'm able to keep it occupied thinking and growing which is good. I have survived my medication decrease which I didn't think I would. I find I have a lot more energy and ambition now at half the dose. I think it was knocking me out. I'm a little more restless but I'm able to focus and get things done which is nice. I don't think I could go off of it completely but it's nice to have a bit of energy back. I also think that the nicer weather has helped as well and the walking plus cleaning out my closets and basement. I'm still doing quiet a bit of reading going through a book every 4 days or there about. I should probably do a little more writing if I can today I'll see how it goes. Well I'm going to stop for now. I write again in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment