Saturday, February 4, 2023

I'd like to say untainted skyline


There is too much going on in our skyline anymore. If it's not the windmills on Wolfe Island, the new buildings being built along our main street in town are taking over. A lot has changed in the past two years that I have been here. I signed up for Environmental Science, and I am also looking at taking biology and grade 12 college math just for something to do and keep myself out of trouble. If left to my own devices, I tend to overdo it. I find if I have school to attend then I take it easy, and my back isn't that bad. It is so cold out right now the poor old building is creaking and cracking. I need to go to bed. I just took my pills and wake-up meds, so by morning, I will be able to get moving in a timely fashion. I think I will go for my smoke and get back to bed.

Well, I did go back to bed and now it is 6am. When I wrote earlier it was 2am I didn't realize that I had not published my writing so I will continue. I am still a little sore this morning, but I have been busy doing dishes and making tea. I need to go back out for a smoke, but it is so darn cold out right now -31 feels like -40.00. I have no plans for the day, I think I will just stay in and read. I have a couple of good books that I can work on. 

I just spent 2 hours on the phone to  my sister that's 2 hours I will never get back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment