Tuesday, January 31, 2023

I can’t believe it

Wow is all I have to say. I don’t know what else to say. I can’t believe that I got accepted. This is just amazing how the lord has watched out for me. I know it is his doing because it was taken to the admissions committee and something swayed their minds. I am so excited I just don’t know what to do with myself. And to graduate from high school as well is a bonus. I have had a wonderful start to the week. How does it get any better than this. So now I start a new journey in life the journey I was to start 40 plus years ago a journey that my dad would be so proud of. And if he only knew how well I did in high school now he would be just as excited as I am. I miss him and dad this leg of the journey is for you and me to travel I know you will be watching over me as well. Thank you again lord. God bless and keep safe. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment