Friday, October 23, 2020

COVID day 195

I haven't been writing in here for a while. I have been busy swimming which now I have to take a break as I have an open sore on my toe. It was a blister that popped its starting to get better. Stepson and now girlfriend is here still. They are supposedly looking for an apartment. I just want them out of here. I don't know what I am doing wrong to be treated like this? But I am fed up. I just want to have a nice Christmas without them. This just isn't fair. I have all my Christmas shopping done now. I just have the stocking to do and I have already started on them. I have been drawing up a storm again and now I need to get back into the crocheting.
Today's drawing. I am 73 days sober today. That has been keeping me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment