Sunday, June 7, 2020

Day 82 It is wearing thin on my end

Not having a good life right now. Trying to cut down on my activity on FB and friends social media can be very dangerous. If it wasn't for family and photos I wouldn't be on right now. Too much is happening in the world right now that isn't pleasing. My life was so much simpler when I didn't listen to the news. I need to back off and that is what I'm going to do. Why can't life go back to the way it was before all of this COVID business. Let us start this year over again and do it right. I'm tired and I really should go to sleep. I have been taking lots of photos lately and focusing on my web page. I haven't even been playing Aardwolf that much. I need to reevaluate my life and remake myself. I'm not happy with who I am right now I feel a change coming on. I'm just going to focus on family and a few very few close friends. Speaking of the family this is a picture that I took today of my great-nephew. Keep safe everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment