Monday, July 23, 2018

Did a face plant off my bike

Luckily my nose saved me hitting my head but took a few layers of skin off my nose. Talk about taking your mind off your depression careful what you wish for. It certainly brought me back to reality very quickly. If I wasn't the only person at work this week I would take the week off to hid. See if this gets me help at work probably not. I didn't sleep well last night and there is no wondering why. I was lucky I didn't break nose. Everyone stopped to help which was nice and a friend actually stopped by and gave me a lift home. Crazy how things happen. I'm sore today go figure but I'm still going to make an appointment this week with my psychiatrist I still need to talk. Just having my coffee and smoke then I'll get ready for work. I'm trying to leave my nose open to the air today which I don't know if it is a good thing or not. It's pretty sore. I've put a lot of polysporin on it so hopefully that will help. Well that's about it for now I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment