Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Well I'm back to work

I still don't feel a hundred  percent. Finally got the oil in and the house feels so much better. I've decided not to do stockings this Christmas we have already done our gifts trying not to spend so much money and I think we can do it. We either do a gift or stocking not both. I'm tired today I wake twice in the night now which is a pain. I seem to be able to only sleep a couple of hours at a time. Not sure why but I wake at 2 and 4 each night. I have found the backdrop I want to order from Amazon I'll order it this Friday and maybe I'll be able to get some photos of the family with it. I'm excited. I'll slowly build up my business I'll get there one way or the other. I really enjoy photography always have I don't know why I didn't think of this before now. Oh well the time is right now so I'm going to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment