Thursday, December 14, 2017

Found a great app

My stepson introduced me to the geek app and they have a ton of backdrops for next to nothing. I'm going to have to try them out. Most are under twenty dollars and that's with shipping. I'm so excited. Can't wait till tomorrow to order them. The only problem is that they take a little longer than Amazon by a week or two. I just can't justify buying a backdrop for 40 dollars when I can buy it for 15. I'll just habe to wait a bit that's all. I woke once in the night last night which was great I still feel like crap this morning and my sinuses are plugged. I'd like to be over this cold but I have a really bad sinus infection and I might need to go on antibiotics. I want to fight this on my own though but I don't think I can. I'm trying to grow my hair out again maybe just shoulder length we will see how it goes. Well I should stop for now I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment