Sunday, December 10, 2017

Had a wonderful day with a wonderful person


Had a wonderful day with one of my good friends. We have been through a lot together, the passing of my husband, working together, her retirement, the wedding to my third husband and now the pass of hers. It's been a tough year for her but we had a great day today. We did a photo shoot and experimented with different backdrops. I need to order more backdrops, The basic black or white was the best one to use.


The Christmas scene was an old throw that I had kicking around. I have been checking on line and the best ones are from Amazon I'd like to pick up one a month or when I make money at my shoots, so far I have 70 in the bank and that should buy me my first one. I'm just sitting here typing and listening to Christmas music the Carpenters by my tree feeling very festive. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment