Saturday, June 1, 2024

Doing well at University Yay

 



Part of my little family has grown over the years, including Little Miss Lilly, her brother Tripp, and their mum. Love them to bits. Such a beautiful family my youngest son Roy has they are amazing. It is 2:36 am. My ex’s birthday. 71 today. Well, on with school. I ended up with a B in English and my next course was Christian Theology I got a B+ in that now I am on to History of the World Christianity I which I am enjoying and doing well in so far. I'm just having problems with OSAP making me jump through hoops again. Oh well I'll manage I guess I will do all the do things and turn it over to the Lord and let him help me. So far I have jumped through 2 hoops just a few more to go. I was able to finally get three of my four guitars hung on the wall in the living room maybe I will start playing that would be something. My Ex helped me with that yesterday. I am doing okay with my Myasthenia Gravis I'm on new meds which seem to be helping I have my down days especially when I do to much the day before. Well talking about meds I should take mine and get back to bed. Embracing the Faith. 


No comments:

Post a Comment