Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentines Day

 

Here, I sit alone, not feeling the best, but that’s okay. Tomorrow is another day. I got my mark in Philosophy, and it was a C+ 69.5. All I needed was .5 for a B- go figure. I need to be happy with the mark, which means that I still have 3.0 GPA, which is okay so it still puts me in the running to do my master's. I need to work on my English to make sure that I keep my mark up. I just heard from my neurologist and she is starting me on a new med and I need blood work done I asked her to email it to me the req but I do not think she has my email. She just called me back and she has it now. This is good so I will be able to correspond with her through email. Well, I'm still Embracing the Faith. I'll try and write more frequently. 


No comments:

Post a Comment