Monday, January 1, 2024

January 1st 2024

 


My youngest son's surname, I had to take a picture of it for him. He’d love a farm, lol. Faye and I went out for a drive yesterday, and we stumbled across this farm on our drive. 


It's hard to believe that the water isn’t frozen yet. It was a beautiful day, and we are having another one today. The sun is shining. What a gorgeous day. It's a great way to start the new year. I was able to stay up late at night to greet the new year which is amazing for me.  I am not planning on doing too much today a load of laundry and that is about it. I hadn't planned on doing laundry but that is the way it goes sometimes. 

I have been working on my next course Philosophy trying to get ahead our lecture is on Thursday looking forward to it. Also looking forward to getting our marks for the last course on the Old Testament hopefully we will get them this week. It is hard for me to go ahead when I am not sure how I am doing but I guess that is something I have to get over. For those who don't want to look back, I doing a degree in theology at Tyndale University online in Toronto from home here in Kingston. I am three credits in right now carried three over from college which is great. I have to get a total of twenty-one I believe. So I have a ways to go yet. With this and the church, I pretty much keep my mind off my Myasthenia Gravis yay and depression. It is important for me to keep my mind active as it likes to wander in the darkest of places sometimes. 

Well this is a good way to start the New Year with my blog let's see if I am able to keep it up at least once a week.

 Embracing the Faith, Margot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment