Monday, December 11, 2023

My grandchildren




I love them to bits. They are the best.


 I have been busy with university the past few months, doing great and enjoying the courses. In my first course, which was on the New Testament, I got a B+, and in my second on Christianity and discipleship, I got an A- yay. I am now halfway through the Old Testament. I'm unsure how to do with this one, but I'm giving it my best. I have a lot of reading in a 5-week course, and trying to get ready for Christmas and my on going battle with my myasthenia gravis has been a challenge. I'm still fighting and trying to remain strong, but it is complicated with my depression. I will keep plugging away at it and I will try and keep up with updates a little more often. Embracing the Faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment